[at-l] desktop theme

Okay, I am officially declaring war on my computer... Somehow I can't open most of the pictures on your and Single Malt's page David, and to be honest I'm giving up for today. I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for reacting and I hope to be able to tell you tomorrow that I have beautiful AT wallpaper on my screen!

So, I'm heading home (end of a work day here in The Netherlands) though the rain....:-(

Bye,
Kajsa

multipart/alternative
  text/html