Re: [at-l] Not Trail related

In a message dated 10/13/2000 1:30:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
theredhead@hotbot.com writes:

<< I hope everyone is flying their flag at half-mast today.  I was saddened,
but not shocked, to hear about the USS Cole yesterday.  Who of us would have
the freedom to hike the AT, if not for the service men and women who put
their lives on the line to ensure our freedom?  Working for the Navy at a
training command for many years, especially during Desert Storm and Shield,
it was my privilage to meet a large number of those brave men and women.  I
have friends aboard the Cole, and aboard many other ships that are deployed
right now.  It scares me.  Please take a moment out of your day to offer
silent support and encouragement to the families who lost a loved one
yesterday onboard that ship - and to all the others who are still out there,
protecting our freedom.

 The Redhead

Amen Red.
I spent 6 years in the Air Force, they always have my support.
I worked for 4 years at the National Security Agency.
The NSA building was totally blocked off by concrete (It was kind
of creepy working at a building that was near the top of the terrorist
target list).

Russ