Re: [at-l] Where was I???

I don't know about you, but I was here on the list last year when
someone mentioned that the price for life membership was about to go
up. What the hey? A tax deduction, more junk mail, occasional magazines
and newsletters about a subject I like, and a cool patch for a
reasonable price. Of course the ATC finds me a likely soft touch and
asks for more $ from time to time.