Re: [at-l] A Bag For Fur

llbean makes really good bags.  They even have a wider mummy for those
of larger stature.  THe cost will be up there, but, you do get what
you pay for.  they DO have a 100% satisfaction guaranty and money back
policy FOR THE LIFE OF THE PRODUCT.  I called them once a few yrs back
and was talking about my bag.  They offered to replace it with a newer
one.  even after I had used it for a few yrs.  I wasn't 100%
satisfied.  The newer models are much better than the ones 10 years
ago.  I still use that same old bag.  I got my money's worth.

t.