Re: [at-l] down half sleepingbag?

In a message dated 10/12/2000 7:06:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

<< > If the idea your pursuing is to use a jacket in lieu of the top half of
 > a down bag, just buy a child's bag for lower half and make a draft seal
 > to keep heat in at the juncture.

 Along this line, Integral Designs ( www.integraldesigns.com ?) has the only
 child's bag (that I know of) worth buying, the Assiniboine...... If you
contact
 them, I'm sure they'd put a downie together for you. >>

Along these same lines,if you don't mind spending the money, I am sure
Feathered Friends would be happy to put a bag together per your specs. They
may even have something available on their clearance they can cut down for
you.  There is an email address and phone number at their site.
http://www.featheredfriends.com/

POG