[at-l] Trail magic

Doing some light trail maintenance last spring I got into a discussion
about gear with a northbound ultralight section hiker. We were talking
about tents, and I'm mentioned that I was in a dilemma as my ancient SD
Devine Light was no longer keeping the water out. He said that he had one
that he no longer used, and would send it to me for free as long as it had
a use in the future. His tent had a bent pole, so my old pole goes with his
tent.
Now here's the deal, I now own one SD Devine Light with a bent pole, and
seams that just won't take a waterproofing anymore. There's a Gore-tex
panel in the roof, maybe five feet long by 30 inches wide, tapering towards
the foot. I far as I can tell the Gore-tex is fine, it's the seams that I
can't get to keep out water. The tub floor of the tent is also fine (one
patch). If someone would like this tent (postage cost only) either to try
to resurrect as a tent, or to turn into another gear project - ie, the
parts could probably be built into a bivy sack..., let me know...
First reply get's it....
BTW, I should say for anyone unfamiliar with the Devine Light, it's a
single-wall, 2.5 lb mountaineering tent...

One more piece of gear out of the way, way too many more underfoot...

Skeeter