[at-l] The Gathering

Ah, a couple of the other "finer moments" I forgot about until now...

Catching Solophile and Bad DNA admiring a tiny fleece jacket for the little one they're expecting in December;

Watching Earl & Gene Espy wandering around campus all of Sunday, just wandering, chatting, grooving to Nimblewill Nomad's ramble in the evening (meanwhile, Warren Doyle passed out on the floor. His kids got into Nimblewill's talk, however);

Hanging with the Southbound crowd, getting an earful as to WHY to hike South. Best arguement came from Nimblewill Nomad: "I'm headed towards home. It's pulling me down the trail."

Going for a sunrise hike with fellow Floridians Wanchor & Bluetrail, to warm up and watch the colors fill the sky up at Pipestem.

Maybe when I sneak a peek in my notebook at home I'll recall more. My brain hasn't thawed out yet...there was ice outside AND inside my tent on Saturday eve!

Cheers, Navigator