[at-l] Re: Memorable moments

1. Being THE audience for the first presentation of a unique musical composition ala "Peter and the Wolf" by Waterfall, Isis, and Jackrabbit (all Southbounders), in which they instrumentally recount their experiences in the Whites-- which included stealth camping, snitching toilet paper from the AMC huts, thunderstorms and hail, and watching a very hunky northbounder emerge like Adonis from a lake...

2. Seeing Jim & Ginny again -- and their CDT presentation was FABULOUS. I'm there.

3. Chatting with Nimblewill Nomad about his hike

4. Finally meeting Rhymin' Worm and Karen Berger

5. Running into everyone else I've ever met on or off trail, some of whom I haven't seen since Gathering 96.

So many people, so little time. Tough to get to workshops when you step into a reunion every few feet!

Cheers, Navigator