[at-l] registration fee

Now, how do I break this gently to Felix...
Red (aka 'Trouble') got the t-shirt and handcuffs with her registration
because she's Trouble...
Chris and Joey and Gerry (their little one, you might have noticed the
2-foot tall thru-hiker <g>), along with their registration, got to stop off
at my place on the way to the Gathering because, well, they're them...
Most of the rest of the gang got hugs (sorry if I missed anyone) to go
along with their registration, because they're such great people.
Felix, you're such a special case... and your friends simply could not bear
the thought of you being left alone, on your birthday, with small farm
animals.... (sniff, wiping a tear away...)...
The extra hundred bucks went to the girl from the Subway shop....
Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

Skeeter