Re: [at-l] Gathering

In a message dated 10/10/00 9:32:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dfaddleton@mindspring.com writes:

<< > forgot your iodine or filter, didja? there's always the free u-v solar
purification method,  but that would've ruined the beer >>

I posed a question with a bunch of listers around.  Who here filters?  Simple
question.  Not ONE of them filters.  (no ruining the beer in THIS bunch
(although wine might have been more appropriate)  However, I managed to start
a small flame war in person, because they started talking about treating your
water, and whether you can just learn to "pick your water sources" and it
went downhill from there.  I went back to the campfire.  I still don't know
how it turned out.

The Redhead