Re: Memorable moments was Re: [at-l] ALDHA 2000 Gathering

 POG wrote:

So, here's my next question....
What were your most memorable moments? I can think of four off the top
of my head-

1. Hangin out makin WAY too much noise w/ Fur, POG, Sloe, R'worm,
Stitches, Kurt R & the chick w/him on the "1 cheek" chair. The slug on
pushpin was priceless!
2. Sun. nite playin "pin-ball" with  the gang, and the right & left
flippers working at less than optimal rate, causing many a "tilt"
action, while being watched over by the cross dressing guy in the
painting, and oh my....who turned out the light?
3.Meeting and talking with other listers....and STILL liking them
afterward <VVBG>
4. Freezing my "assets" off in the tent so Fur had to warm me up.....(no
cuffs Red).