Re: [at-l] Gathering

My stomach is still not happy....

In a message dated 10/10/2000 8:01:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hudsom@us.ibm.com writes:

<< Gee, what happened to the expected drop off in messages while we were all
 Gathering? Nothing like getting all the lurkers out of the wood work.
 Welcome to all the newbies too...
 So Red (aka 'Trouble' <g>) (Told ya I'd get it to stick at the Gathering -
 to the shirt anyway- ) Did ya ever get to read the Dave Barry column about
 turning men on? Pick up any pointers??? <LOL>
 Interesting Gathering in that something I ate REALLY disagreed with me,
 spent most of the weekend feeling miserable, and only managed to choke down
 5 beers over the whole weekend.  >>