Re: [at-l] The Good, the Bad...and the Gathering

In a message dated 10/09/2000 10:05:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
monadnockdee@juno.com writes:

<< To Russ and any others who feel left out of this event:

 The cake idea was a *surprise* for Felix J. Only 3 others besides Pog and
 I knew about the cake, and one of those didn't gather with us, so he
 doesn't count =).

 We couldn't exactly post it to the list and say "Shhhh, don't tell
 Felix", now could we???

We understand.... We know all about List Clics....
Y'all just enjoy your little group... :)

Actually, I was in class.... Y'all were Truant...
I think it was Fire 101 - Bow & Spindle.
Woodelf & Chase passed, I got a C-