[at-l] New Member Here, Again

Thanks, for all your messages of welcome. So far I have enjoyed lurking,
not really understanding some of the messages, mainly because of being
new to the list. I am a 2000 AT thru hiker that left Harpers Ferry at
the end of April hiking North to Katahdin, then flip flopping back to
Harpers Ferry  heading south to  Springer. I finished on 9/24/00.
Previously I had hiked from Springer to Harpers Ferry. so you can see I
love the Trail. I consider myself a loner, and prefer to hike alone. I
enjoy the solitude, and empty shelters, but I have to admit, that I got
mighty lonely on the thru hike. Met Waterfall and Whisperlite hiking
North and they told me about this list. Also I am 56, and like to travel
light. Thanks again.         Singletrack 2000