Re: [at-l] ALDHA 2000 Gathering

monadnockdee@juno.com writes:

<< lister picture #1 was taken at noon on sunday
 lister picture #2 was taken at 4pm on sunday

 On Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:56:20 -0400 Glenda D Hubbard <glenhubb@juno.com>
 writes:
 > When was a lister picture taken? >>
 I missed it again! Sunday?? Double Dang!
 I waited all afternoon on the common at Dartmouth Saturday Afternoon, too.
( this was a *very* poorly attended gathering, pardon me for saying )
 Yale has a much better band than The Big Green, by the way. But Dartmouth
alum drive bigger cars, so it all evens out. I had no idea Porsch made an
SUV! Had a bit of fun calling up EBA's pizza parlor and ordering Anchovie
only pizzas on my cell phone, they rembered me from last year when I
collected $80 for a $60 sub order and tipped the guy $10. Easiest $10 I ever
made. Well, almost.
TJ < still pickin' the Anchovies outta his teeth