Re: [at-l] The Good, the Bad...and the Gathering

DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:

>   And since Felix will be expecting a
> cake, we won't bring him one, so we won't have to keep it a secret :-)  But I
> do believe that the lister luncheon in the side room *was* announced on the
> list, so we thought everyone would be there anyway.

I always thought that the Gathering was held on the weekend nearest my birthday
for that reason. (Actually, that is the first birthday cake that I ever remember
having. It certainly was the coolest one.) thanks for the cards, too. I haven't
opened them yet...and won't until Thursday (10/12).  Thanks again, y'all.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98