Re: [at-l] The Good, the Bad...and the Gathering

In a message dated 10/9/00 10:06:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
monadnockdee@juno.com writes:

<< We couldn't exactly post it to the list and say "Shhhh, don't tell Felix",
now could we??? >>

Well - I told everyone who wanted to know why I was just standing outside of
the room where everyone was :-)  (when I was tasked with keeping Felix in
there until the cake arrived.)

But I suppose it is a good point that it wasn't as organized as well as it
could have been.  Of course, some of us had no reason to complain, since we
KNEW we were going to be late for the ALDHA group pic, and when we got there,
everyone was dispersing.  So the second picture wasn't planned at all -
otherwise I would have been there.  Maybe.  I sure was napping good back at
the campground :-)

Next year we'll make sure that we're all there for the group pic, and take
the list pic immediately following.  And since Felix will be expecting a
cake, we won't bring him one, so we won't have to keep it a secret :-)  But I
do believe that the lister luncheon in the side room *was* announced on the
list, so we thought everyone would be there anyway.

The Redhead