Re: [at-l] The Good, the Bad...and the Gathering

In a message dated 10/09/2000 8:05:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<<
 First, and foremost...The highlight was, handsdown, no questions asked
 and all that: The birthday cake. Way kewl idea and an excellent job by
 the maker. Bandanas off to Dee and POG.

Another "well planned" event I missed.
If it wasn't for the sweet nothings whispered in my ear  by Red when
I was in bed, I would have thought I wasn't there at all.... (or was that
Felix...
No that was the night he went out on the town with Gumby....)

Russ