[at-l] Greeting Tuba Man on Springer

Is anyone else here sufficiently impressed with Tuba Man's absurd accomplishment as to have the faintest desire to meet him, on Springer when he and his Tuba summit, with musical or other instruments for an impromptu concert/ruckus? If so, does anyone have any idea, give or take a week or 10 days or so, when he might summit Springer? And would anyone else like to join me atop Springer for the event? I have this brass and plastic flute I got at Ray's for cheap I plan to bring along. Felix, d'ya think Mellancamp would summit for such a party? ;-)
David Addleton
http://dfaddleton.50megs.com
vocate atque nonvocate deus aderit

multipart/alternative