Re: [at-l] Tuckerizing

Funny stories eh??  Sorry to fail ya but other than the hiker who confessed
to carrying
5lbs of sugar because he didn't want to throw the rest of it away or the
guy who decided
maybe two cast iron fry pans was overkill.....I've got nothing.

Considering your audience, I don't think you'll have too many folks that
clueless about LD hiking....

Kahley, if you call the rest of what followed as "failing", I don't want to
see you succeed! That was excellent! Thank you very much!

Oh, and by the way, few of the members of the FTA are long distance hikers,
most are day hikers, some are just people who contribute money and time to
help the trail and never step foot on it. Out of a 200 plus membership, I
can only name 4 or 5 people who routinely do more than day trip.

Lee I Joe