Re: [at-l] Tuckerizing

So far I've converted but one person from the headlamp to the Underwater Research clip on I use ... much much lighter than a head lamp and much much brighter than proton ... you can drop it in a creek and use it in a rain storm without it going out.  Weight to Light to Price ration can't be beat: 6 or 7 bucks at wally world hanging near the check out counter or in the camping flashlight section. It'll clip on any hat or strap for easy reading or walking ... Takes triple-A batteries

On 10/9/2000 at 11:21 AM David Hicks wrote:

>I also love my head lamp, put off buying it until a year ago, gave in
>because so many thrus had one, and still take it on shorter trips while
>weaning myself away from it to a Potron[sp?].
>
>BTW -- Humbly, I agree w/ your weight descriptions.
>
>Chainsaw
>
>* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *

David Addleton
http://dfaddleton.50megs.com