[at-l] Schedule

Goody, goody, a schedule to pick apart.  I'll be gentle...

Pittsburgh

 25 7.8 Hawk Mountain
 26 8.9 Gooch Gap
 27 11.2 Woods Hole
 28 12.0 Whitley GAP

I'd skip Whitley Gap shelter - there is camping at Hogpen Gap just prior to
the paved road on the right next to a water source...

 Mar 1 11.6 Blue Mountain
 2 13.8 Deep Gap

I'd stop short of Deep Gap - maybe Addis Gap - water 0.3 down the old road
to the right...

 3 3.5 Blueberry Patch Hostel

the Blueberry Patch may be tough to get into - the Holiday Inn Express in
Hiawassee is actually a fantastic place to unwind - maybe take a zero day...

 4 11 Muskrat Creek
 5 12.5 Carter Gap
 6 12.1 Rock Gap
 7 8.0 Siler Bald
 8 12.6 Cold Spring
 9 11.6 Nantahala Outdoor Center

this is an aggressive six days - I'd add a day in here by starting and
ending this section with short days...

 10 ZERO DAY

excellent place for a zero day - get your gear straightened away for the
smokies...

 11 8 A. Rufus Morgan
 12 8.2 Brown Fork Gap
 13 11.5 Fontana Hostel

maybe another zero day to get physically rested for the smokies...

 14 12.0 Mollies Ridge
 15 11.4 Derrick Knob
 16 13.5 Mount Collins
 17 7.5 Ice Water Spring