Re: [at-l] Searching for Partners for 2001

Gary Ticknor wrote:

> I also zipped through Georgia (5 days from Amicalola Falls to Dicks Creek
> gap/Hiawasee). Didn't feel like I zipped.  I do understand that the Nantahalas are
> a bit rougher. I plan 5 days, though, for the Nantahalas and 2 more days into
> Fontana. I am not that strong a hiker, I just keep at it.

Good point. I'm not usually a fast hiker, but I hike throughout the day. Don't stop
much. With that approach I can still do +20s.

Give Me Chocolate
Weighing in at almost twice Kahley's estimate, although I'm certainly familiar with
the "soaking wet" part of the description...