RE: [at-l] Tuckerizing

> Here's where I need to focus some attention ... I can ditch the Peak
Multi-Fuel now that I have a hand-me-down (free)
> Whisperlight Internationale. And I intend to at least rise to the
challenge of learning to light the thing before I
> ditch it for the denatured alcohol ultra-lite alternative, which I really
do want to learn more about. Send info please!

There really isn't any secret to it, just don't get carried away with the
fuel in the pre-heat cup, wait until the absolute last moment before it goes
out to turn the fuel back on (there will be little blue flames trying to
start up in the burner). Oh, and practice at home, NOT in your tent. The
Whisperlite got its name (shelter torch) from novices attempting to light it
without practice at home first. BTW, it WILL simmer if you practice
controlling the pressure in the tank, don't pump it all the way up, just a
stroke occasionally to keep it feeding fuel to the flame.

Lee I Joe