Re: [at-l] New Member Here

welcome to this campfire ... really neat people here ... things are slow here now 'cause many hikers have gone and gathered to jump off a cliff like lemmings , set up a tarp with 2,700 leki hiking poles, sit in stuffy college classrooms, test their stoves, and take a group shower and those of us who didn't go aren't any less krazy ... as you'll soon see when they join the dispersion at the close of the week-end.