Re: [at-l] Need "Directions for Dummies" please

this is how we are going---shouldnt be much different for you...

I-85 north to Charlotte then get on I-77 north towards Statesville. Stay
on I-77 into WV and then follow the directions below from www.aldha.org

C YA there =)
dee

From Interstate 77 — Take the Athens Road exit [No. 14] and head east
approximately 3 miles toward Route 20. At the intersection, turn left
(north) onto Route 20. When you come to your first (and only) traffic
light in the center of Athens, turn right onto Vermillion Street. Concord
College is about 1 mile down this road, on your left.

The Folklife Center, where camping is available for free, is about 9
miles from campus, farther north on Route 20, off a side road on your
right that is about 300 yards beyond the entrance to Pipestem State Park.
When you pass the park, look for our signs pointing the way to a right
turn onto Indian Ridge Road, and then another sign about 0.5 mile later
at a hairpin turn on the left, pointing the way to the Folklife Center.
Make the hairpin turn, and the Folklife Center will come up in another
0.9 mile on your right.

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000 07:24:53 EDT DanandGailSC@aol.com writes:
> Could someone give us road directions to ALDHA?   (from the south)
> Gutsy

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.