[at-l] Who is Kevin Sorbo??

It was a joke guys.....a commercial for
Kevin Sorbo's new series was on the tube as I sat down to
write the sad (for me) news that I can't gather.

Having a small business is cool, until you want to go away for a weekend.  Just
couldn't find anyone to cover for me and can't
afford to shut down (plus buy 4 new tires).  While I'm willing
to drive a 1000 miles, I can't blow 1000 bucks.  Although I did
see a really good sale on tires the other day......
Firestones, I think 50 bucks a piece!  Looked like nice
heavy duty tires..good for exploring...<G>.

Anyway....my heart will be with ya'll.  And early Sunday
morning, I'll plunge into the water as a LD bond with the
cliff jumpers!  Somebody take an extra candle for the
candlefire for me.  And anyone with a pocketmailer that doesn't
update the stuck at homes shall be cursed!!!!  Take pictures!!!

Oh yeah...who is Kevin Sorbo?  A rather georgeous, but sadly,
one dimensional actor who played Hercules previously and now
will star in a TV series adaptation of a Gene Rodenberry story.