Re: [at-l] Hello

Wow, you guys respond quickly don't you.  That's great.  Anyway I live in
Ohio but have lived in TN (Sevier County) for the past 5 yrs. and have day
hiked the Smokies many times, plus done some camping there in regular camp
sites.  That's about it but have always dreamed of long distance hiking and
have  realized - I can do it even though we have kids.  We'll just take them
with us.  As I also think it is important to get the kids in to outdoors
things ie: day hiking, camping.  Anyway my kids are now 7, 10, 20, 20, (not
twins, step brothers).  It would be my 7 & 10 yr olds that we would be taking
with us.  Any way I have been gathering information and do feel overwhelmed
about the AT with the kids.  We would have to do it in 2 month sections
because of school.  But I am thinking we should start a little smaller -
maybe The Natchez Trace Trail.  Having a hard time getting info on that one
though.  Anyway that's us.  We really want to do this, but am trying to stay
reasonable and not get in over our heads.  Tell me about you guys.  Where all
do you guys live? hiking experiences?  Thanks for making me feel welcome.
Skrappi  ( no relation to Skrappi297)