Re: [at-l] Hello

Thanks for responding.  Question:  What is the "Gathering"?  Also I would be
very interested in information on long distance hiking with children.
Another reason for waiting on that big of a hike is money.  We don't really
have the equipment, or should I say we don't have "any" of the equipment yet
and having to buy for a number of people is going to take time.  So any
information on that would be useful also.  Thanks again,  Skrappi