Re: [at-l] AEP case

### This is actually HUGE, folks. As someone who's faced AEP several times,
I can tell you that they are a ferocious adversary on even the teensiest of
issues. AEP/C&SW currently controls enough transmission and distribution
line to encircle the earth NINE TIMES at the equater! I've been following
this case from the beginning (if from afar) and have been grateful for the
ongoing battle waged on behalf of the Trail and the Trail community. The
VCC can still override the ALJ's recommendations, but from the sounds of
things, that doesn't seem likely. This is very cool, and very huge.

--- David Hicks <daveh@usit.net> wrote:
> FYI -- the original route was along the AT for over 100 miles.  This will
> be a crossing at 90* along side an Interstste -- i.e., locate all the
> degradation in one place.
>
> >Ladies and Gentlemen,
> >Yesterday evening the State Corporation Commission's hearing examiner
for
> >the AEP case, Judge Howard Anderson, released his recommended actions to
> >the commissioners.  Doing so, he endorsed the selection of a route from
> >Wyoming,WV to Jackson's Ferry, VA which crosses the A.T. on what we have
> >come to call the I-77 route.  This is the location that we originally
> >recommended to AEP over ten years ago, and which we championed through
> themost recent set of investigations and hearings.  The commissioners
will
> >probably formally choose this alternative by the end of the calendar
> year.

=====
Ask for what you want;
  Create what you need;