Re: [at-l] HATT Section 9A Report, part 1

So it's okay to park at RPH? Where did you park, please? I will be doing that
section as a three day hike next year and need to park near RPH. I have hiked
south from there (Walt of our List shuttled me) but I'm not sure exactly where to
park. I also heard there is a place to park off the road 100 yds north of the RPH
entrance.

Any info is appreciated.

-Gary from fairfax

PS - GREAT trip report!