Re: [at-l] Man missing on AT

The way the system works, only the  person is allowed to publicize if he
has been found and placed into care. The family _could_ in reality, but
might be distracted by other events or advised not to make further public
notice. The family was able to make  notice and even advertise the presence
of the order for emergency evaluation, but the state is not allowed to do
that due to his privacy unless there are concerns of dangerousness for
others - and even then would probably only contact specific people
identified at risk.

This is a sad situation and I hope the best for him and his family. I would
only advise contacting her if you are intimately aware of the situation or
have specific information.

OrangeBug