Re: [at-l] Tijuana Taxi

Perhaps not even in the direct sunshine, if you have silnylon which is
UV sensitive. I like to hang my Nomad out on the back porch in the
shade for a few days to assure all condensation and stink is as out as
possible. I hang essentially everything that doesn't go in to the
washing machine -> sleeping bag and pad, packs, stuff sacks, ponchos,
ground cloth, and the rest.

Just don't let puppies get within 50 yards of your gear.

Bill....