Re: [at-l] Strange encounter on the A.T. and the "Gathering"

i realize that this is strange occurance.  but, PLEASE realize that a lot of law
abiding, tax paying citizans carry firearms.  me included.  and you would  never
know it.  i am well trained on its use.  I in no way would ever hurt some one.
and pray to god that i never be faced with even the decision to use it.
however, i refuse to be a victim to any criminal.  just read last weeks posts
about the crazy murderer 10 yrs ago.

t.