[at-l] Apologies from my computer

My staff of crack editors have been hard at work, as demonstrated by the
following posts:

<< Sloetoe Springfever >>
< Now Sloetoe has Springfever?   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

< eArThworm.
< Make ya a deal..... If you go through the list, and make sure that each
< name or nic is on it's own line, which has been driving us crazy(which
< we need no help doing!), I have been given permision to teach you how to
< do the up-side down żżżżżżżżż, hehehehehehe!

I apologize for my computer, which seems to have a mind of its own these
days, while I, on the other hand, have none whatsoever! <g>
	-- eArThworm