[at-l] Interesting mating experience...

I recently acquired a new TNF Denali fleece jacket for a really reasonable
price. Unfortunately, my current shell is a Columbia. While I have been
keeping an eye open for a good deal on a TNF classic or Mountain Guide, it
suddenly occurred to me that maybe, just maybe the TNF jacket would zip into
the Columbia shell...

Danged if it didn't, and perfectly too! Even the sleeve tabs line up,
'though they are both male!

Since the Columbia shell is practically new, I think I will wait for a
really good deal now!

Lee I Joe

"By a knight of ghosts and shadows
I summoned am to tourney