[at-l] Home from the Gathering

Well, I just got home from a wonderful weekend in Pipestem, WV. The town
of Athens is a nice little place. As is the Concord College campus. I
was amazed at how easy it is to get around. I was also somewhat
disappointed in the turn out. ALDHA really needs to work on their
recruitment tekneeks. I was also disappointed in the lister turnout. In
fact, woodelf and chase were the only two listers I saw. I ended up
spending most of my time in town. I got a hair cut and had several nice
conversations at the diner downtown. I also learned a lot of historical
facts of the area. Did you know that until 1972, it was legal to marry a
farm animal as long as it wasn't owned by you or a member of your
immediate family? (The change in 1972 was only an ammendment that stated
that the farm animal had to be of the opposite sex. Can't put one past
"The Man") Well, anyway, I still had a great thyme in Pipestem. Weather
was great. Looking forward to the next Gathering...and hope that more of
you will attend. (woodelf...I used your underwear to cheque my oil.
Sadly, you can't tell that I did.)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98