[at-l] Hiked away yeasterday

Enjoyed the great weather Yesterday as I took a young girl hiking with me.
She says she loves to hike but has little experience.  She was cold and wore
gloves
and fleece.  Then along comes me in shorts and polypro.  It was lovely
yesterday in PA with
acorns falling on my head, but that doesn't mean my felt are too big
....pardon me,  I got carried away a bit.
Anyhow we hiked from PGF to Micheners cabin, ate junk food lunch, returned
to PGF and drove home.  Saw 2 grouse, chipmunks, heard birds and katydids.
Cool day, great water, clear blue skies.  The girl may be a future caretaker
of the trail.
LiFe at last!
SLIM