[at-l] Re: Everybody is gone

David, I think the Gathering is next week. This week is just too damn
pretty to be in town, but I'm here also. I have to do a Rotary Roast
dinner tonight, a Psych Association BOT meeting in the AM, and a bunch
of "Hunney-doos" every other waking minute (except for the football
viewing time I can grab). I'd love to be on Blood Mt about now.

Bill...