Re: [at-l] Trail but not AT related

The C&O Canal trail starts at Mile 0 at Tidewater Lock at the Watergate in
Foggy Bottom in Georgetown, across Rock Creek from the Watergate Hotel
complex. It is not the best neighborhood early in the morning, with a homeless
hobo camp in the area. but okay in daylight.

- Gary from Fairfax, C&O '95 and '96