RE: [at-l] Bored at Work -- What can I do to stir things up here? ?

Aha...another use for pepper spray...fool the boss...allergies my I.

Skippie...

Gee and I thought it was only me. Luckily, just as I was about to get
totally
stir crazy, a burst of some allergen entered the office, my eyes puffed up,
my nose started running and I was sneezing non-stop. My manager looked at
me,
said they couldn't stand to listen to me blow my nose one more time and told

me to just to go home and take Benadryl. Five minutes out of the office with

the windows rolled down, I am allergy symptom free and looking forward to
playing for the rest of the day. In fact, might go down to the river and see

if I can catch myself a fishy or two!

POG