Re: [at-l] Bored at Work -- What can I do to stir things up here??

I've figured out a way to make things more interesting at work.  When I buy my kayak, I'm going to bring it to work and paddle in the lake here at lunch.  If some people can fish, surely I can kayak!

dfaddleton@mindspring.com wrote:
> Gorgeous weather in Atlanta ... I'd rather be hiking ... but I'm stuck in Atlanta with urban blues again ...

not much work to do here and there's not been much traffic on the list today ...

so I'm REALLY getting bored.

How to stir things up here is the question ...
David Addleton
http://dfaddleton.50megs.com
vocate atque nonvocate deus aderit

multipart/alternative