Re: [at-l] One AT Murderer who wasn't executed...

True, but you do not describe a "sick" person. It is natural for our
revulsion at their actions to attempt to justify and reassure ourselves by
labeling sickness when evil is the issue. We hope that we can somehow
control sickness, and cringe from the power of evil.

Prisons have become a major warehouse for psychiatrically ill, partly as a
result of the closure of state psychiatric hospitals and the failure to
provide community based treatment. But the homicides and cruelty you
describe are simply and pathetically evil. It is also pathetic that the
legal system could not prevent these actions nor apparently adequately
punish these felons whom you say are on the street.

OrangeBug

and now back to trail related topics