[at-l] Skid aka Hungry Hiker aka Paul Miller

-Skid aka Hungry Hiker aka Paul Miller-

Hey, has anyone or know how to get in touch w/ Skid aka Hungry Hiker (in
'96) aka Paul Miller???  He was hiking on the PCT with my 96 AT friend "H"
and he left at Donner Pass to join Rambunny on the AT and according to a
post by Ms Gorp he was w/ Rambunny in VT.  If anyone has a working e-mail
e-mail for Skid that would help.... I will be at the Aldha West & Aldha east
Gatherings so I will look for him there....

I have an URGENT msg from "H" aka Brian Brown (I saw Brian on the PCT
yesterday)...

PLEASE tell him to contact me using the following e-mail:
fannypack96@bigfoot.com
or
u may leave me a voice msg at 703-713-7320 (I will retrieve msgs on Tues,
10/3).

-FannyPack - http://hikercafe.com