Re: [at-l] One AT Murderer who wasn't executed...

Not for the weak, or small childern to read!

What's scary is that this happens all the time! Before having to take a
medical retirerment, I worked for the Maryland Divison of Corrections,
for 13 years. People would be surprised at what happens in prison, and
what people are in there for. There's some really sick peope in this
world!! I remember one inmate that seemed to be the nicest guy around,
how and why was he in jail? Well, he was "innocent", as most of them
are, NOT!!!, but anyways, he was in jail for killing his daughters
mother. They didn't find the body for years, untill his daughter finally
told the truth about what happened. It seems he killed her in front of
the little girl, then cut her up, smashed in her teeth, after removing
her head, and threw the pieces in a river. Now, as I said, this was one
of the nicest inmates around, never caused any problems. Maybe he was
just having a really bad day!
Then there was the inmate who, picked up his sisters little newborn, and
dropped her into a large pan of hot grease, killing her! Just because
she wouldn't stop crying. SICK!!!
Oh yeah, there both out now, on the street! Thats our justice system. A
life sentence is only 15 years with good behavior!

Makes ya wish they would bring back public hangings.

And, just to make this trail related.... walk softly and carry a really
big stick! And don't be afraid to use it!! It might be the only justice
thats out there.

Have a not-so-safe day,
FurTrappers & Landslides

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at-home.html