Re: [at-l] Rambunny is at the AT Lodge in Millinocket

I called,

	But the bunny was out on the town. I enjoyed talking to Don Cogswell
owner of the AT Lodge. Well actually the former owner. Don said He and
Joan have sold the AT Lodge, after what was it 30 or 40 years of
catering to hikers! Don was an excellent host when I stayed in
Milinocket for several days last year. Don and Joan will managed the
Lodge till the new owners sell their other place and move to Milinocket.
Hopefully we will see Don and Joan at Trail events like the up coming
Gathering in the future. I wish I could stay at the AT Lodge this week
and go the End of Trail Fest Again.

chase