Re: [at-l] FW: ATML Murder on the trail

Nope ... I checked the Florida records ... no one by that name executed.
I checked the Pennsylvania records. He's listed as a current inmate at State Correctional Institution GREENE, a maximum security prison around 15 or 20 percent more inmates than it was designed to handle.

On 9/28/2000 at 4:03 PM Rcli3@aol.com wrote:

>When I read this article I thought I knew the name.  I think they cooked him
>in Florida.  I mean that literally.  The electric chair messed up and cooked
>him.  I am not sure but the name sure sounds familiar
>
>Clyde 148
>* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *

David Addleton
http://dfaddleton.50megs.com