Re: [at-l] Socks...

In a message dated 09/27/2000 3:01:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Williams@AB.EDU writes:

<< I've been using Smartwool for a couple of years, and love 'em.
 While in Alaska a couple of weeks ago (long story) I picked
 up a pair of Thorlo's and a pair of Wigwams, just to try them
 out; ain't gotten to do that yet.  If anyone has comparison
 info, I'm interested in seeing that....

 All three varieties are (primarily or exclusively) Merino wool,
 lots of loops in the inside fabric; I don't use liners.  Should I?
 --  >>

Ditto on the Smartwool... Love em...

Russ