[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [at-l] Socks...
- From: Tom Williams <Williams@AB.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:59:44 -0400
- Cc: Tom Williams <Williams@AB.EDU>
- Organization: Alderson-Broaddus College
I've been using Smartwool for a couple of years, and love 'em.
While in Alaska a couple of weeks ago (long story) I picked
up a pair of Thorlo's and a pair of Wigwams, just to try them
out; ain't gotten to do that yet. If anyone has comparison
info, I'm interested in seeing that....
All three varieties are (primarily or exclusively) Merino wool,
lots of loops in the inside fabric; I don't use liners. Should I?
* From the AT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *