Re: [at-l] Freezing Temps and Inline filters w/drink tube

I'd unscrew it at night and keep it in my sleeping bag to prevent freezing.
I usually have to open it once a day to remove silt from the prefilter,
anyway. I'd be more concerned with it during hiking and cold weather, if it
were difficult to keep it near my body and heat. I suspect the way to go
would be to thread the SWA and drinking tube through a pit zip to keep it
warm against my chest. If the Platypus froze, all bets would be off.

OrangeBug